Phone Number: 0161 482 8700

Fax Number: 0161 482 8700

Tax Advice Services
Cheadle Hulme, Manchester, Cheshire

If you require Tax Advice Services in Cheadle Hulme, Manchester or Cheshire contact our experts today. Our professional accountant can offer advice for your business.

Expert Manchester Tax Accountants 

Everyone experiences tax liability, whether that's sole traders or local businesses. At H. Stone and Co, our chartered accountants can provide advice for your tax affairs and self-assessment tax returns throughout Manchester and the North West.

We have over thirty years of accounting experience, with our expert team taking great pride in our work for clients. Our accountancy team manage and process accounts of all types, helping clients get their businesses and estates in order, and it all starts when you speak to us.   

How we can help your business

Our accountants can provide assistance for a wealth of businesses across the UK, providing tax planning and maximising your revenue costs. We work closely with HM Revenue and Customs to help you pay less tax and get a real understanding of your tax returns and audit registrations.

Our personal tax services can help you and your family understand your personal tax and aid in preparing inheritance tax planning for future circumstances..

UK Tax Accountant Services

Our clients have benefitted from our range of tax services, but if you require something you do not see here, be sure to contact our team for more information.

Personal Tax Advice

While there are tax rules for you to follow, many individuals are paying too much UK tax in income tax and desperately require assistance. We can assist with residence and domicile, self-assessment tax advice and audit work, among more.

Corporate Tax Advice

You must have comprehensive tax planning for a successful business, with the corporation tax bill and profit or loss for corporation tax completed. You may be eligible for research and development (R&D) tax relief, so contact our team to assess the details. 


To avoid government penalties, you must be registered for VAT if you are selling any goods or services. We can assist with registering or unregistering your business for VAT and reconciliation. 

Capital Gains Tax

Your annual tax-free allowance means you should not be paying CGT against the profits of assets when under that amount. We can advise on shares and restructuring businesses, with advice for trusts and non-UK residents also. 

Inheritance Tax

Making the most of your wealth, property and assets when you pass them on to your loved ones is important, and our accountants can ensure your estate is structured correctly for this passing. 

International Tax

Non-Resident Capital Gains Tax (NRCGT) makes most property sellers liable when selling UK properties, and you may be taxed on UK income without you knowing. Whether you are moving abroad or a more temporary measure, our accountants can benefit you.

Property Tax

Our accountants also specialise in property tax, assisting with purchases and disposals of all property and transaction sizes.

Estate and Inheritance Tax planning

Inheritance tax liability raises many queries, with individuals losing significant amounts of money across England. Our accountants can provide a straightforward approach, helping you reduce or eradicate inheritance tax. 

With our offices based in the North-West of England, our accounting team oversee many claims and carry out work for companies of all sizes. If you require our tax advice services, please get in touch via or 0161 482 8700 today.